WOW!! All I can say is that in the years to come you will have your hands full. She is indeed an angel an a beautiful one at that. I have said that from the first time I laid my eyes on her. Wow!!
What a neat thing you did to that photo to bring a different meaning to an already beautiful picture. It's amazing how effects like that help you to get a unique feeling when you see the picture. Very cool!
Oh her face is very angelic.....praying...praying...praying....cannot wait to cross this off my prayer list with a big ole' check mark that God has answered my prayer!
Tanya, I have been so busy with school starting for both my preschooler and my Kindergartner! I have wanted to come for a 'visit' but it's crazy around our home right now. Your sweet angel pie is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!! What a beautiful little girl and she looks so happy. You have been blessed. Hugs to you my sweet friend. Still praying until she is in the safety of your arms. ♥ Natalie
" ... Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act ..."
~Proverbs 24:12
Please Visit This Amazing Adoption Grant Organization!
First and foremost, I am a grateful daughter of the Most High King! My husband is my high school sweetheart and my very best friend...we married in 1994. He is my greatest supporter and I adore him more than even he knows! Together, we have two biological children... Breanna and Dawson. And we recently have been blessed with a third child through the miracle of adoption. In May of 2010, we journeyed together as a family to China to bring home our precious Khloe Mei! Join us as we grow together as a family of FIVE! God is GOOD!! <><
18 comments:
What a beautiful picture!!!!
Very cool processing....LOVE IT!!
And yes, angelic describes her perfectly!
Kim
"Angelic" is the only word required!!! What a darling!
That's the perfect word!
another word: Adorable!
Precious!
WOW!! All I can say is that in the years to come you will have your hands full. She is indeed an angel an a beautiful one at that. I have said that from the first time I laid my eyes on her. Wow!!
Angelic ... perfect!!
Love this photo of Khloe and your processing - great job, Tanya!
xox
no kidding! she is gorgeous!
What a neat thing you did to that photo to bring a different meaning to an already beautiful picture. It's amazing how effects like that help you to get a unique feeling when you see the picture. Very cool!
her little heart shaped lips!!!
Oh her face is very angelic.....praying...praying...praying....cannot wait to cross this off my prayer list with a big ole' check mark that God has answered my prayer!
Very beautiful picture, she is so precious!!
Exactly!!!!! That beautiful pictures doesn't need any more words! Thanks for visiting me.
Oh what a sweet girl! Lucky you!! Thanks for the encouragement on my blog! It is nice to know I am not alone!
I am so intrigued by your adoption. There have been a few faces that have really grabbed me, but I never thought it was a possibilty!
Beautiful!! I pray she is in y'alls arms very, very soon!!
blessings, Leanne :)
Tanya, I have been so busy with school starting for both my preschooler and my Kindergartner!
I have wanted to come for a 'visit' but it's crazy around our home right now.
Your sweet angel pie is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!! What a beautiful little girl and she looks so happy. You have been blessed.
Hugs to you my sweet friend.
Still praying until she is in the safety of your arms.
♥
Natalie
Gorgeous photo!!!
Post a Comment