Recently, my extended family (aka: my brother, Jeremy and my sister, Kami) have been giving me a hard time for not posting more photos of the rest of the family. I don't want anyone to think they are less important to me, so I will try and be more 'balanced' so-to-speak! So I have pledged to make a new post each weekday this week, and try to include 'the rest of the family' ! I guess my thoughts have been that this blog is supposed to be for Khloe...but, her story does include all of us, as well ...So I'll give it a try!!
The following photos are of my son, Dawson. He was extremely bored one day last week, as his buddy Jake (our neighbor and one of Dawson's best friends) was gone on vacation. Needless to say, Dawson was lost without him around! So we decided to bake some chocolate drop cookies, and I made Dawson help the entire time. I told him that one of the benefits of helping, is that you get to lick the beater in the end... and it's pretty obvious, that was his favorite part!! ;o)


















10 comments:
That is a messy face....but for a good reason;) We made cookies tonight and Lottie kept sneaking in the kitchen to eat the cookie dough....somehow that always tastes better than the finished product!
*cute*, messy face! :)
That is by far the best part of making cookies!!
Thanks for sharing part of the rest of your family with us! Gotta love that Kami, LOL!
Oh, I love cookies!! I was hoping to see some posts about the rest of your precious family. Khloe is blessed!! Looking forward to more posts!! Talk to you soon:-)
Julie
Ahh... so cute! I'm excited to read about your family. Licking the beaters is always the best part of making cookies. ;)
Yup...licking the spoon and the beaters are definitely the best part of cooking!! : )
That looks like one happy boy!
Somehow I still see a three-year-old Dawson in this picture :) How fun ...
A man after my own heart....I LOVE licking the spoon/mixer blades too. That presents a problem when you have kids. Who wants to share? Not me!!! :)
Nice mom, huh?
I have cabinet envy right now
Post a Comment