Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our Little Easter Bunny!


These photos were taken by my friend Molly, who is in China right now to bring home their son, Evan. (If you haven't already done so, you can visit their blog here to follow along on their journey.)
Molly brought our little Easter gift over for Khloe and hand-delivered it for us. Doesn't she make just the cutest little bunny!?! ;)
She told me that Khloe enjoyed all of her gifts, and that they are 'her' things...
NO SHARING! uhhhh-ohhhh!!! ;)
Hopefully we'll have news of our TA yet this week... it's time to bring our little Sweetie home already, don't ya think!!?!!

39 comments:

Julie said...

Ohh Tanya, she is just too stinkin cute in those bunny ears! Wish you could just hop on over and get her now! Great news on the TA coming soon though. Yes, it is surely time for this sweet girl to come home!! :-)

Much love!

Mandi said...

What a cutie. I just commented on Anneli's blog about the picture she had of Khloe smile. She is simply adorable.

Hey, if you get your TA this week, do you know when you will travel? We are most likely leaving on April 21, I would so LOVE to meet up with you if at all possible.

Hugs,
mandi

Jean said...

It is time for this sweet little girl to be with her Momma!! (and family, too!)

Love the bunny ears!!

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kayce said...

Adorable Easter Bunny!!

Tami said...

DEFINITELY TIME!!!

Khloe is the cutest bunny ever:-)! Must make your heart just melt.

Not too much longer my friend. Can't wait to see those two special letters appear on your blog!

((((hugs)))))
Tam

Michelle said...

Tanya, I can't wait until you bring her home! She is so cute with those bunny ears! Julia still says these are "my" toys, but doesn't put up too much of a fuss when asked to share. Your love and bonding with her will help with the "mine" only syndrome. I'll be praying your TA comes this week! Blessings, Michelle

Valerie and Jeff said...

I can't wait until you get that TA too! Wouldn't it be SO cool if you could meet up with Mandi?! Khloe is just sooooo adorable and the ears just add to it. Just think, next Easter you'll be planning an egg hunt for your lil' bunny! I can only imagine how hard it is to WAIT. UGGG! Maybe you'll get it today yet?! A blog friend got her LOA yesterday only a half hour after blogging that she had wished it had come on day 60 and she was so disappointed that it hadn't come... and lo and behold it showed up just on time! So ... we'll keep praying for that TA for you!!

Heather said...

What a treasure to have these pictures...so amazing! Praying for things to go quickly so you can get your beautiful baby home!

love the bunny ears! :)

Have a great week!
Heather

Holly said...

oh wow! What a blessing to keep getting pictures while you've waited. Such a blessing..and yet I'm sure somedays has seemed bitter sweet, huh?
But soon...very soon...you will be with her...face to face..eye to eye..nose to nose! WOW WOW WOW!!
Can't wait!

Sophie said...

This is one of the cutest EAster bummies I have ever laid eyes on!
So excited you'll be brining your little bunny home soon

The Byrd's Nest said...

Well you can't blame her...they are from her family...they DO belong to her:)

She is precious and I am praying for that TA to get here quick! Come on Lord....answer our prayers!!!!!!!!!!!

the meaklims said...

She is a wee hunny bunny alright! Love her big eyes!

I so want this wait to be over for you and your family Tanya. And not to mention for your little sweetie Khloe too.

Praying for news soon.
Jill xx

trina said...

She's so cute!!!!!!!!! Yes, it's time!! Won't be long. :)

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

What a cute little bunny!!!

Kim said...

That is one adorable bunny! And yes, it's time. Praying your travels bring you thru Hong Kong!
Love & Blessings,
Kim

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness! So precious! And while you aren't with her yet, what a blessing that another family was able to deliver a gift and take pictures for you. I'm still praying that your TA arrives soon. Hang in there, God will get you there "just in time."

Michele said...

Oh my gracious! That made me giggle! I can say with 100% certainty, that is the cutest bunny I have ever seen! I am praying for your TA to come! I can NOT wait to see that precious girl in your arms! Oh goodness, I get teary eyed just thinking about it! Praise Jesus!!!

I also wanted to say thank you so much for always leaving such sweet, encouraging words on my blog. You are such a blessing to me and to many others. You have such a sweet spirit! I wish I could just wrap my arms around you and give you a big hug! Thank you!!

DiJo said...

Oh, she is so stinkin-CUTE!!!!!!!!

This is your week my friend!!!

Hugs,
Diana

melissa said...

SOOOOO cute!!! Praying that your TA arrives this week!!!!!

xo

NorasMommy said...

She's so cute! Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer!

Jennifer (from your PAC class)

NorasMommy said...

She's so cute! Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer!

Jennifer (from your PAC class)

Teresa said...

Oh Tanya..she is so sweet! I am praying right now for the union of the coming together to take place, and manifest NOW! She is so adorable! Tanya...thank you for your encouragement to all of us as you wait on Your God..and as you wait and rejoice..He provides you great strength in the waiting time...I agree with you...it's about time she comes home! You are a blessing my sister..an absolute blessing! Daughter of the King!

Catherine Anne said...

She is such a doll~~~~

Deborah Ann said...

Sooo cute! Khloe is so blessed to have you for a mom! Can't wait til she comes home...

Tara Anderson said...

I love those ears!!! Your Khloe is such a cutie, and I'm so glad that Molly was able to deliver your package in person. What a blessing!

Kim said...

She is absolutely adorable!!
Praying for your TA soon!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I have noticed that I am obsessed with your blog.....I check it a billion times a day for your TA.....I should probably trust more in Him :)

Naomi said...

Yes it is time for you to go to China and we are all desperately waiting for you to post that TA on this blog!!!

Oh she is so lovely, she truly is!! The bunny ears are adorable! Thank you also for linking me back to her orphanage, now I know how to pray specifically for her and all the others!

She really is a gift from Heaven!

Hugs from Naomi

reyfam1994 said...

Hi Tanya,

Such adorable pics of sweet Khloe. When do you go to China???? It seems like it has taken forever for you guys! I don't keep up with blogs so much being so busy...please let me know when you leave so I can make sure to follow your travel blog =)

Hugs,

Sarah

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the bunny ears! Praying your TA arrives soon!

Unknown said...

Tanya - my children LOVE your little bunny! They kept asking me to open the pictures to show them of her with the ears on - so cute!

Thanks for the love and support you show our family!

Blessings and grace,
Jill

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Thanks Tanya!!

I would love to donate a piece for your giveaway too!!!

Let me know what to do!!

Kami said...

Awww sister, she's cute!

The Bowe Family said...

Dearest Tanya... I am keeping you and yours in our prayers. I can't wait to see the joy you will all share in TA coming home into your arms. You've been so patient, I don't know how you do it. She is so adorable and I know how blessed she is to be coming home to such a loving family.

Blessings and much love,
Amy (Shad, Liam, Audrey and Matthew)

Mom Of Many said...

What a snuggly little bunny patiently waiting for her mama to come....soooo precious!! I can't wait to see her sweet face become a picture of joy and contentment - just wait....the facial transformation is my favorite part of adoption

Unknown said...

Definitely time!
Kelly

Jewels of My Heart said...

She melts my heart..... so beautiful and oh, so sweet.
Praying for you and your precious daughter....
God's Speed.....
Love,
Daleea

Unknown said...

How cool that you got Easter pictures taken by your friend!!! What a blessing. She sure is precious! Praying for you, as always :)