Oh she is just so sweet! They always have her dressed so cute too! How amazing it must be to be able to see her so regularly and watch her in her day to day life. Now lets hurry up and get you there so you can bring her home! So precious!
Not sure if you already know this but YOU WON SOCKS FOR CHLOE!!! I hope you have been so crazy busy getting ready to leave that you just hadn't noticed you were the blog winner. Please Please Please say it's true. End of March? Oh I pray it is so my friend! Mary
I'm just loving all these new photos! What a wonderful, priceless gift to help the wait go faster (I hope). Praying you get your LOA soon, soon, soon!!!
She is so beautiful and what a blessing to see her sweet little face and know she is loved and nurtured. Praying she is in her Mama's arms soon. Thank you again so much for helping bring our Isabella home... God's Speed... Daleea
Look at all those snow babies! Oh, wait until you see them all in person...it makes the pictures so REAL now! When I see them all, I feel like in a neat sorta way...they're part of me now! Just wait, Tanya...just wait! Go ahead and slice off a piece of your heart now, 'cause I know you're gonna be like me and leave it at New Day! I am so ready for you to go meet your little girl! Oh Tanya...get ready for some big ol' blessings comin' your way in a little itty bitty package called "Khloe"! I think I didn't send you all the pics...so I will go back and check on Rob's laptop. Thank you SO MUCH for your sweet prayers and comments for us while we were in China. They blessed us more than you know, and I can't wait to return that blessing to you when YOU are there...SOON I PRAY!
Thank you for your wishes on our upcoming trip to China... I cannot wait... sorry I haven't dropped by to see you as much... life has been insane of late... never a dull moment... I simply cannot wait... not only am I pinching myself but each time I think of the Gotcha Day and what it will be like etc... I find myself getting a lump in my throat... soon... finally :)
" ... Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act ..."
~Proverbs 24:12
Please Visit This Amazing Adoption Grant Organization!
First and foremost, I am a grateful daughter of the Most High King! My husband is my high school sweetheart and my very best friend...we married in 1994. He is my greatest supporter and I adore him more than even he knows! Together, we have two biological children... Breanna and Dawson. And we recently have been blessed with a third child through the miracle of adoption. In May of 2010, we journeyed together as a family to China to bring home our precious Khloe Mei! Join us as we grow together as a family of FIVE! God is GOOD!! <><
32 comments:
I saw these photos of Khloe yesterday and just knew you'd LOVE them!
How cute are these??? So precious. And her outfit and hat are adorable, too!
Adorable pictures. I love the hat!
Bet you can't wait to kiss that adorable little face! Sooo cute!
Ahhhhh! So darned cute!!!!! Those are adorable!!!!
So Precious! Love the hat!
LOVE IT! I saw these pictures this morning on ND. I feel like I stalk their site daily to catch a glimpse of Drew. Khloe is such a cutie.
Any news on LOA???
Mandi
So flipping cute!! Just beautiful.
You are going to have an entire album of this princess before you even get your hands on here! What a blessing.....oh she is so precious!
Seriously awesome hat!!
Cute stuff!!
How precious!! And the birthday pictures are,too! How much longer, my friend? I know you can't wait. I can't wait either.
Way too cute!!
Oh she is just so sweet! They always have her dressed so cute too! How amazing it must be to be able to see her so regularly and watch her in her day to day life. Now lets hurry up and get you there so you can bring her home! So precious!
That hat is too cute! I am always amazed at how many pictures you have. I think you have more than I have of my biological kids. :)
I think she's getting ready for life in Minnesota! :) Khloe is SO adorable, and looks so good in pink! I definitely think it's her color!
LOVE them!! What a blessing to see your girl loving the snow with her buddies!
I bet you are just soooo excited for that TA. Praying it arrives very soon.
PRAYING for Sophie!
Hugs and love,
Amy
Look at that girl of yours....if that is not the cutest thing then I don't know what is!
Kim
hehehe ... LOVE it! :)
Not sure if you already know this but YOU WON SOCKS FOR CHLOE!!! I hope you have been so crazy busy getting ready to leave that you just hadn't noticed you were the blog winner. Please Please Please say it's true. End of March? Oh I pray it is so my friend!
Mary
I'm just loving all these new photos! What a wonderful, priceless gift to help the wait go faster (I hope). Praying you get your LOA soon, soon, soon!!!
Khloe is darling!
Blessings~
Lisa
She is so beautiful and what a blessing to see her sweet little face and know she is loved and nurtured.
Praying she is in her Mama's arms soon.
Thank you again so much for helping bring our Isabella home...
God's Speed...
Daleea
Look at all those snow babies! Oh, wait until you see them all in person...it makes the pictures so REAL now! When I see them all, I feel like in a neat sorta way...they're part of me now! Just wait, Tanya...just wait! Go ahead and slice off a piece of your heart now, 'cause I know you're gonna be like me and leave it at New Day!
I am so ready for you to go meet your little girl! Oh Tanya...get ready for some big ol' blessings comin' your way in a little itty bitty package called "Khloe"! I think I didn't send you all the pics...so I will go back and check on Rob's laptop.
Thank you SO MUCH for your sweet prayers and comments for us while we were in China. They blessed us more than you know, and I can't wait to return that blessing to you when YOU are there...SOON I PRAY!
stinkin' cute is all i have to say! :)
How did I miss such serious cuteness! These are so frame worthy!!
I just want to gobble her up! She is having so much fun in that snow!
Priceless.
Jill
How sweet, looks like she loves the snow!!!!
Aw....so adorable! She looks like a little angel all dressed in pink. Makes me just wanna scoop her up and cuddle!
Oh. my. word! How precious! Praying that soon you will be the one taking pictures of your little princess...
So precious. And her outfit and hat are adorable,
Domain registration india
Oh that hat!!! Oh that face!!! Just adorable!!
CUTE pictures! Thanks so much for becoming a follower of my blog and for your sweet comment! I enjoy getting to know you better too! :)
Thank you for your wishes on our upcoming trip to China... I cannot wait... sorry I haven't dropped by to see you as much... life has been insane of late... never a dull moment... I simply cannot wait... not only am I pinching myself but each time I think of the Gotcha Day and what it will be like etc... I find myself getting a lump in my throat... soon... finally :)
Post a Comment