Last year for Easter, we sent along a little gift with my friend Molly when she went to New Day to bring home her sweet boy, Evan. It would be the last gift Khloe received from us before we traveled to bring her home just over a month later.
This year was extra special, as we enjoyed celebrating Khloe's first Easter home. We spent a long weekend up north visiting family, and enjoyed Easter Sunday visiting their church, followed by a nice dinner with all the fixings back at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Khloe had a lot of fun playing with her cousins, and LOVED the easter egg hunt. It didn't take her long to catch on to how it all worked!
I tend to think most holidays are over-commercialized these days, and we can all too easily forget the true meaning of the day. So as much as I enjoy the fun of the Easter Bunny and the egg hunts with the little kiddos, I want them to always remember the true reason we celebrate Easter. Like Christmas, Easter is another season that we need not forget:
"Jesus is the Reason for the Season!"
"For God so loved the world
that he gave his one and only Son,
that whosoever believes in Him
shall not perish but have eternal life."
~ John 3:16




































19 comments:
OH MY STARS!
Could she be any more precious?!
What a blessing to have her home this year for her 1st Easter Egg Hung.
Love & Blessings from Hong Kong,
Kim
She's sweeter than sugar, that girl!! She's grown so much, it's so good to see her again. What a happy girl!!
I miss you!!
like Kim said, she couldn't be any more precious!! Love, love her outfit - Khloe is just adorable.
I LOVE that darling Easter outfit! That hair bow is PERFECT foo! I am so glad it was a special Easter for you guys with your precious girl!
Think about you guys so often. Wow...she is really growing and so pretty!!
Couldn't be happier that she is home this Easter :-) Been praying for you guys each time I think of you.
Big hugs!!!
Cute cute cute!
Oh my goodness that is the cutest outfit ever and she is just precious in it!
What a wonderful 1st Easter together!
Makes me smile to see her sweet face.
I love the outfit, what a cutie! She is a doll and has blossomed so much since she's been home. Glad you had such a wonderful Easter!
Blessings,
Anneli
Oh I can just eat her up, she's a dolly!!!
Love the cute outfit too!!
Oh my goodness....Khloe is ADORABLE!!! I love your new family picture Tanya...I hope you frame that for your home:) Love you girl!!
So absolutely precious....
Perfect Easter!!! Love the family picture :) So fun to see baby girl in her baba's arms! Mary
Oh Tanya that shot of Khloe in her full dress flowing holding her Easter basket is just adorable!! Should be in a magazine or something! Looks like she had an awesome day!!
Khloe is just gorgeous!! What a great time to be able to have her home for her first Easter! She is always dressed so cute too!
Looks like you had a fun time at the MOA for her birthday too! How old is she now? I live only 10 minutes from there but have been so busy that I don't get there much anymore.
Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day and that this MN weather remains nice for a change!
LOVE HER SUIT! Our daughter, Lian, had her first Easter also. Stop by and vist markersmiraclesandme.blogspot.com
Love to hear from you! We need help picking out a name for our second daughter from China that we are waiting to go get. You have a beautiful family and love your blog!-Joy
khloe is a doll....looks like she enjoyed her 1st easter with her family....her smile is so sweet! love these pictures
She is beautiful! How special for her and for your family. "Praise God from whom all blessing flow."
ADORABLE Tanya! I cannot believe it's been ONE YEAR! It seems like she's always been yours!
Post a Comment