Oh my goodness! She is two? Oh I am sure you must long to be there with her or have her there with you! I remember being so close to Lydia's 1st Birthday and not being able to be there in time but then I realised how good it was that she celebrate at least one birthday there in her homeland!!
~Tanya, It is days like this that make the wait so hard. Knowing that your daughter is celebrating this special day is not easy, but take comfort in knowing she is with people who love her and knowing this will be the LAST birthday Chloe is without her family. We are on the home stretch...
I know you wanted to be with Khloe on her birthday so much! It will be so soon though! And hopefully before our Nolan turns two in June!!! I'm sure it will be. I pray that she will be in that sweet room that you have prepared for her SO very soon. I know that you patiently wait on God's perfect timing for it all as he prepares you and your family and Khloe for the transition and meeting. The anticipation of all the little red threads that continue to reveal themselves and link together helps to keep you going I'm sure ... JUST THINK her next birthday ... will be in your home together! :-) Now THAT is a sweet thought! Have you started planning yet--aww, come on, just a few random thoughts at least? I can't wait for the February birthdays photo scrapbook page on the ND site though! That will be fun with Khloe and Samuel--hee hee! :-) And I saw a really FUN cake one time that was a half cake to mark a half birthday. Maybe you can do a cake and a half to celebrate that August 8th? Thinking of you all on this special day!
Tanya, I know you're missing her like crazy and will be homesick for her all day, but I hope you do a little something special for yourself today. Maybe dedicate some time for buying Khloe the perfect birthday gift to welcome her home? Just one suggestion, but I do hope you try something like that. And don't be afraid to make today all about her...even if she's not there with you. She's in your heart, and that counts for a whole lot more than people realize!!! Love you sweet friend!
Like you, I SO wanted to travel for Vivi before she turned two, so I know it's a bittersweet day for you.... but she will be in your arms SOON!!! Happy Birthday, beautiful Khloe!!
~*~*~*~Happy Birthday Khloe!~*~*~*~ Tanya, thinking of and praying for you on this bittersweet day, dear friend! I love the ideas others have left. Sing for her, eat some cake, relax in her beautiful room and gaze into her sweet eyes in one of the many beautiful pictures you are so blessed to have of your precious daughter. Love, Kelly
Happy birthday Sweet Chloe. You hold tight a little longer cuz you have the best Birthday present ever coming to China very soon. A Mommy and Daddy and brother and sister who are going to spoil you rotten!!! Love and prayers Tanya. Can't wait to see this lil doll in your arms! Hugs, Mary
Oh Tanya she is soooo beautiful!! Happy birthday to your precious Khole. I'm thinking this is a bitter sweet day for you, but before you know it she'll be in your arms celebrating birthdays and holidays and all the other wonderful things that the Lord is preparing for her. {{Hugs}}
OH!!!!!! I can only imagine all of the emotions you must be feeling today! We missed Ravenna's first birthday and I remember eating pink cupcakes with Doug and feeling so thankful for her but also absolutely aching to be there. Soon my friend, soon she will be in your arms and we all are going to celebrate along with you!!!!!
Hi! Happy birthday to your sweet pea! I just stopped by from The Great Eight. Your room for Chloe is soooo sweet!!!! I absolutely love it! Having your sweet little girl in there will be the finishing touch:) Lisa ps-when do you travel?
Happy birthday beautiful girl! You are so loved! Praying for your mama as she waits... I remember a missed birthday, it was so hard on me... but I knew it was the last one alone! Blessings, Gayly
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KHLOE!!! Your new family and all their friends are celebrating for you and can't wait for you to come home!
Tanya, Martin, Dawson, and Breanna...I'm sure today has been happy and a little sad wanting to be with Khloe so badly. It won't be long now and she'll be a part of all your celebrations!!! Love you all! Rhonda
I remember what it was like when we missed Ashlyn's second birthday. It was not a great time for Mommy. We did celebrate with pink cupcakes and took pictures for her to be able to look at later and see how much she was already a part of this family.
After bringing her home in Novemeber we had a Happy Birthday/Welcome Home party for her in December. It was a BIG birthday party for her even though her birthday was in July. Everyone loved the idea and this way everyone got to meet her at one time, instead of an endless stream of visitors (which probably would have been harder on her).
I can not wait to see you with her in China. I am praying for you, my dear friend.
That picture is just adorable! She is going to have a scrapbook full of pictures before she even gets here. She is so blessed to have your warm family to come home to!
I knew her birthday was coming soon but did not realize it was yesterday. Happy Birthday to your sweet girl. She's going to get the greatest gift soon!
It's a day late but i still wanted to wish Khloe a happy birthday!
Also I wanted to thank you for sharing about Scarlet Threads! The first time i heard about them was here on your blog. I just love what they are doing and wanted to help spread the word about them so they offered an apron as a giveaway! Aren't they cool!?
Oh, those missed birthdays are hard, I know!!! Praying she's HOME soon!!!
Thanks so much for your sweet, sweet comments on my blog, Friend! I would LOVE to have you as my neighbor too! Hey, our new house has several new houses being built across the street...grin!
Seriously, thanks for your love and encouragment - you made my week!
Oh Tanya....you will have a GRAND celebration as soon as she is home!
She has the sweetest little face...I know you must dream about her each night....not long and she will be home with you...under your feet...smiling...giggling....and snuggling with her Mommy. Love you girl.
" ... Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act ..."
~Proverbs 24:12
Please Visit This Amazing Adoption Grant Organization!
First and foremost, I am a grateful daughter of the Most High King! My husband is my high school sweetheart and my very best friend...we married in 1994. He is my greatest supporter and I adore him more than even he knows! Together, we have two biological children... Breanna and Dawson. And we recently have been blessed with a third child through the miracle of adoption. In May of 2010, we journeyed together as a family to China to bring home our precious Khloe Mei! Join us as we grow together as a family of FIVE! God is GOOD!! <><
40 comments:
Oh my goodness! She is two? Oh I am sure you must long to be there with her or have her there with you! I remember being so close to Lydia's 1st Birthday and not being able to be there in time but then I realised how good it was that she celebrate at least one birthday there in her homeland!!
Celebrating with you today!! It will not be long!
love, Naomi
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE!!!!!
Soon, you will be having that belated birthday party my friend!!!!
"He has made everything beautiful in it's time."
Ecclesiastes 2:11
Happy Snowy Monday!
Hugs,
Diana
Love,
Diana
Happy Birthday sweet Chole!
~Tanya, It is days like this that make the wait so hard. Knowing that your daughter is celebrating this special day is not easy, but take comfort in knowing she is with people who love her and knowing this will be the LAST birthday Chloe is without her family.
We are on the home stretch...
I know you wanted to be with Khloe on her birthday so much! It will be so soon though! And hopefully before our Nolan turns two in June!!! I'm sure it will be. I pray that she will be in that sweet room that you have prepared for her SO very soon. I know that you patiently wait on God's perfect timing for it all as he prepares you and your family and Khloe for the transition and meeting. The anticipation of all the little red threads that continue to reveal themselves and link together helps to keep you going I'm sure ... JUST THINK her next birthday ... will be in your home together! :-) Now THAT is a sweet thought! Have you started planning yet--aww, come on, just a few random thoughts at least? I can't wait for the February birthdays photo scrapbook page on the ND site though! That will be fun with Khloe and Samuel--hee hee! :-) And I saw a really FUN cake one time that was a half cake to mark a half birthday. Maybe you can do a cake and a half to celebrate that August 8th?
Thinking of you all on this special day!
Happy 2nd Birthday sweet Chloe!!
love,
Sherri
Happy Birthday Khloe!!
Happy Birthday sweet Khloe!!!
Tanya, I know you're missing her like crazy and will be homesick for her all day, but I hope you do a little something special for yourself today. Maybe dedicate some time for buying Khloe the perfect birthday gift to welcome her home? Just one suggestion, but I do hope you try something like that. And don't be afraid to make today all about her...even if she's not there with you. She's in your heart, and that counts for a whole lot more than people realize!!! Love you sweet friend!
Like you, I SO wanted to travel for Vivi before she turned two, so I know it's a bittersweet day for you.... but she will be in your arms SOON!!!
Happy Birthday, beautiful Khloe!!
Happy Birthday Khloe!
Soon she will be in your arms!!
Happy Birthday to your sweet girl! You will be with her soon and have a belated birthday party. :)
~*~*~*~Happy Birthday Khloe!~*~*~*~
Tanya, thinking of and praying for you on this bittersweet day, dear friend! I love the ideas others have left. Sing for her, eat some cake, relax in her beautiful room and gaze into her sweet eyes in one of the many beautiful pictures you are so blessed to have of your precious daughter.
Love,
Kelly
Happy Birthday Sweet Khloe!! Kim
Thinking of you both and trusting that there will be no more birthdays apart!
Love & Blessings from Hong Kong,
Kim
Happy Birthday sweet Khloe! Your Mama will be there as soon as she possibly can to love you unconditionally forever and ever.
Many Blessings,
Deanna
And Halainah says "Happy Birthday to Khloe", from one 2 year old princess to another."
Happy birthday Sweet Chloe. You hold tight a little longer cuz you have the best Birthday present ever coming to China very soon. A Mommy and Daddy and brother and sister who are going to spoil you rotten!!! Love and prayers Tanya. Can't wait to see this lil doll in your arms!
Hugs,
Mary
Aw, Happy Birthday Sweet Pea!!!
Hugs and love,
Amy
Awwww...Happy Birthday Khloe!!! I know it's a bitter sweet day but please know you are prayed for.
Oh Tanya she is soooo beautiful!! Happy birthday to your precious Khole. I'm thinking this is a bitter sweet day for you, but before you know it she'll be in your arms celebrating birthdays and holidays and all the other wonderful things that the Lord is preparing for her.
{{Hugs}}
OH!!!!!! I can only imagine all of the emotions you must be feeling today! We missed Ravenna's first birthday and I remember eating pink cupcakes with Doug and feeling so thankful for her but also absolutely aching to be there. Soon my friend, soon she will be in your arms and we all are going to celebrate along with you!!!!!
Awww...happy birthday Khloe!!!! It won't be too long until you're celebrating with her, but I bet it can't be soon enough!!! Praying for you all :)
Happy birthday, Khloe! What a cutie pie you are! Can't wait to see you with your forever family!
Hi!
Happy birthday to your sweet pea! I just stopped by from The Great Eight. Your room for Chloe is soooo sweet!!!! I absolutely love it! Having your sweet little girl in there will be the finishing touch:)
Lisa
ps-when do you travel?
Happy Birthday, sweet girl!! You are a big 2 year old now. Next year's party will be so much fun with your family that loves you very much!!
Happy birthday beautiful girl! You are so loved! Praying for your mama as she waits... I remember a missed birthday, it was so hard on me... but I knew it was the last one alone!
Blessings,
Gayly
Awww... Happy Birthday to sweet Khloe.
Happy birthday to your sweet girl! Hope she will be in your arms soon!
Janet
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KHLOE!!! Your new family and all their friends are celebrating for you and can't wait for you to come home!
Tanya, Martin, Dawson, and Breanna...I'm sure today has been happy and a little sad wanting to be with Khloe so badly. It won't be long now and she'll be a part of all your celebrations!!!
Love you all!
Rhonda
Happy Birthday Chloe!!
I remember what it was like when we missed Ashlyn's second birthday. It was not a great time for Mommy. We did celebrate with pink cupcakes and took pictures for her to be able to look at later and see how much she was already a part of this family.
After bringing her home in Novemeber we had a Happy Birthday/Welcome Home party for her in December. It was a BIG birthday party for her even though her birthday was in July. Everyone loved the idea and this way everyone got to meet her at one time, instead of an endless stream of visitors (which probably would have been harder on her).
I can not wait to see you with her in China. I am praying for you, my dear friend.
That picture is just adorable! She is going to have a scrapbook full of pictures before she even gets here. She is so blessed to have your warm family to come home to!
I knew her birthday was coming soon but did not realize it was yesterday. Happy Birthday to your sweet girl. She's going to get the greatest gift soon!
Happy Birthday beautiful Khloe!
And I know just what you're feeling right now Mommy, we were waiting through Lilah's first birthday and it broke my heart.
{{Hugs}}
Jill xx
It's a day late but i still wanted to wish Khloe a happy birthday!
Also I wanted to thank you for sharing about Scarlet Threads! The first time i heard about them was here on your blog. I just love what they are doing and wanted to help spread the word about them so they offered an apron as a giveaway! Aren't they cool!?
So come on over if you want to be entred! =)
Oh, those missed birthdays are hard, I know!!! Praying she's HOME soon!!!
Thanks so much for your sweet, sweet comments on my blog, Friend! I would LOVE to have you as my neighbor too! Hey, our new house has several new houses being built across the street...grin!
Seriously, thanks for your love and encouragment - you made my week!
Sweet blessings,
Amy
I'm sorry I missed her birthday! She is so precious and I know it hurt not being with her on this milestone. Soon...soon...
Have peace knowing God knows the exact time and day it'll happen.
Many blessings~
Lisa
Oh Tanya....you will have a GRAND celebration as soon as she is home!
She has the sweetest little face...I know you must dream about her each night....not long and she will be home with you...under your feet...smiling...giggling....and snuggling with her Mommy. Love you girl.
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Happy Birthday sweet Khloe!
I know this must be a day of mixed emotions for you. Take comfort in knowing Khloe will be in your arms soon and it will be forever! Hugs to you!
To one of the most special little girls.....Happy Birthday Khloe!!! Not another one without your new family!!! Yeah :-)!!!!
She is so beautiful! I know you are counting the days until you have her in your arms. You and your family are in my prayers!
Ohh mom, i think these are my favorite videos so far, i cant waite until we finally get to go get her!!!
~Breanna~
Post a Comment