Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's finally here...


"What's finally here?!" you may be asking...



Yes! ~ Our LID (log-in-date) is officially listed as 11/19/09. It took longer than usual for us to be notified, but we are just glad that our dossier arrived safely and we are logged in. Please do pray that our LOA comes soon, as we want this precious little girl home ASAP!! One step closer to holding our little sweetie in our arms!


Photos courtesy of one of Khloe's sponsors, Melissa, who sent her these fun Christmas gifts!

Don't you just LOVE her cute little toes and how she puts her socks on!? And I love how she is so tenderly cradling her little doll in her arms! ...you know she learned that somewhere and clearly has been the recipient of that tender love herself! Another reminder of how deeply blessed we are to have her at NewDay until we can bring her home!!


"As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country."

~Proverbs 25:25 (KJV)

28 comments:

Sherri said...

Yes, I love all the pictures. She is very loved you can tell. Very sweet and adorable.

Congrats!! on your LID.

Merry Christmas!

xoxo,
Sherri

PS. Your card is in the mail with that picture I promised for her wish.

JD said...

**celebrating!!**

That's great news, Tanya -- and it's great that the LID is already well under way. I'm praying for the process to go quickly so that you can have her home and in your arms sooner than you could have imagined.

I'm so glad that she's so well taken care of there. What a precious gift.

Valerie and Jeff said...

I was just thinking how long it's been since I've heard from you. What SWEET news! AND even though it took longer for you to know at least the log in date has been set for nearly a month now! I am SO EXCITED for your family and all that the next few months will mean and hold. I LOVE the photo of the socks ... but the one of her cradling the oh-so-sweet doll made the tears overflow! Yes, she has a tender heart that reflects the love she is receiving! What a blessing to have her at New Day as you wait. I enjoyed the photos of Miss Khloe and Samuel earlier this week too. I am so glad he is at ND too ... and I hope he reflects that same love and care that Khloe has had. Merry Christmas! Keep an eye out for us in your neck of the woods over the holidays. Yes, we are headed Northward for the holidays. Although from what I hear we have more snow here than up there. However, it tends to snow big when we travel ... (HA!)

Stefanie said...

WOOOHOOOOO!!!
LOVE that you're already almost a MONTH logged in, that's AWESOME!!
And those pictures are so sweet!! Getting those has to be good for a mama's heart :)

Naomi said...

Yeah!!!! Now its time for that LOA!!!

What a blessing to have those precious pictures!! I know many of us would have loved so many pictures of our little children as we waited!!! I am sure that it is God's sweet little blessing to you as you wait, though NOT much longer now!!!!!

Jenn said...

Yay!! Great news!! One step closer to your girl!

Your LID date is my Lexie's birthday--that's a great day! :)

Hugs,
Jenn

MJ said...

WONDERFUL News!!!! I pray your LOA wait is very, very short! Mine seems to be long....so if yours is short, maybe we can meet up in China after all!

I absolutely LOVE the last pic of Khloe cradling her little one...yes learned from the love she has seen and received.

In pics we receive of Evan, I see security and joy. God is so amazing and we are so blessed to have our kiddos at New Day until they come home.

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh Happy Day!! Happy, LID!!!

Now , the "real" waiting can begin!! (and already almost a month of it gone!)

I pray for a super speedy LOA so you can BRING that girl home! So {WE} can meet {HER} when we have our day trip to the MOA!!! Yes, that's right - I am SURE Khloe Mei will love to shop!!

I love that her sponsors are still sending her gifts even though she is being adopted - THAT is love!!!!!!!

You know, if Khloe comes home with HALF of her China gifts, you are going to need to take an extra suitcase :=)

Hugs,
Sara

Jboo said...

Oh my -- those photos are so sweet! Congrats on getting the LID! Hoping you are able to meet your little cutie soon!

Janet

Sherri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherri said...

I am so happy for you!!!

sweet momma luv u said...

Oh so sweet and tender to her dolly!! She is precious and adorable,,,
Those little piggy toes are just waiting for a game of This Little Piggy.....

Congrats on your LID!! One step closer to Khloe...

Hugs,
Jody

Mandi said...

Congrats on finally getting your LID. I love, love, love the picture of Khloe holding her baby. She is such a little "mommy."

melissa said...

Congrats Tanya on finally receiving your LID! Praying that sweet Khloe is in your arms very soon!!
I just love the photo of Khloe cradling the baby doll-melts my heart!! :)

xoxo

Jenna said...

WOO HOO!!!! So exciting! What a nice gift to receive- truly news to warm your heart and bring you hope at Christmas!!! Can't wait to see you travel!!!

Kim said...

Yeah LID! I love the picture of her little toes too! I also thought the same thing when I saw the one of her cradling her doll. Yes, she learned this from someone! God is good!

day by day said...

wonderful news, Tanya! I love it(although it can be tough) when it takes a little longer to be notiffed...you are already a month into your LOA wait...how cool is that?! Come on LOA!!

love the pics of your precious girl!!!

love,
~m

Lexie said...

thats the my birthday!! 11/19!
absolutely LOVE the picture of her putting her sock on! too precious! love those little tosies too!
congrats!!

Gwen said...

Such sweet pictures... and congrats on your LID!!!! Hurray!

Tami said...

Tanya,

This is wonderful news!!! Woo Hoo!

I love the picture of Khloe with her package. What sweet sponsors she has, and it's such a blessing they are able to share these photos with you.

As I was looking at the photos it struck me when I scrolled down to the one of Khloe next to Brianna's picture. They actually look alike!!! REALLY!

She's definitely you heaven sent daughter!

God is good!

Love and lots of hugs(((()))),
Tam

Melissa G said...

That's great news! And those pictures melted my heart. Especially that one of her cradling her doll. So sweet.

I entered a photo contest on Facebook and we're in 2nd place! I really need my blogging friends help to make it to 1st! Only two days left to vote and we can vote once a day.

Can you help us? Use the link to vote for Christmas Cookies submitted by Melissa Gill...

http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/13594/voteable_entries

Thank you so so much!

Gretchen said...

Super Super Happy for you, my sweet friend!

Next step LSC!!!!

Julie said...

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!! What great news!! I am thrilled for you guys. Come on LOA!!! Khloe is growing and getting so big. She is beautiful! I know you guys will miss her this Christmas but just think... not another without her!! It makes my heart glad :-)!! Can't wait for her to be home with her family.

Hugs!!!

 Kelly said...

SO EXCITED to hear that you are logged in!! What blessed news! I am so happy for you and your family! Will continue to pray that your little Khloe comes home soon! Adorable pictures of her too!

Kelly

Amy Jo said...

Oh, Tanya, thanks for sharing your sweet pics. LOVE the last one. SO sweet! God is good!!! Congrats on your LID...praying all the rest of the steps fall into place QUICKLY! :-) Until then, praying God's coverage over your little sweetie and your precious family!

Thanks for sharing in our joy as we celebrate Mesfin's court date!

Merry Christmas, Beautiful!
Amy

The Ferrill's said...

Congratulations, Tanya! Oh Lord, speed that LOA!
Those pictures are adorable!

Kami said...

YaY sister!

Okay, so sorry that I hadn't seen this update - but still - YAY! :)

And you're all Christmas festive, too - look at you keeping up with the Joneses! :)

Loves

(this is short and sweet because I'm on the phone with you right now!).

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Hi there~

Just popped in and saw that you have a LID! Woo hoo. Congratulations. Khloe is so delicate and beautiful. I hope it won't be long before you reach all the other milestones!

Congratulations!
Lisa
Mommy to Lindy
Waiting for her sister from Taiwan