Sunday, February 20, 2011

We've been Hijacked!

Just a note to let everyone know that I am not avoiding posting again, but that our home computer has been hijacked by some malicious spyware and a bad virus that broke through our anti-viral software and locked us down.  We are in the process of saving as much important info and photos as we were able to recover, onto discs, and then hubby will be wiping our computer clean and reloading everything from scratch.  It could be a week or more before we are up and running again.  It's been painful being unable to check in on all of you on a regular basis... especially knowing some special families that are traveling in China right now.  I'm on hubby's work laptop right now, but he will be traveling for work this week, so I will not have access.  Once I am back, I will certainly let you know and I will post those photos of Khloe's 3rd Birthday celebrations as I promised!   We enjoyed every minute of celebrating her first birthday home and can't wait to share it with you!! 

And a note to those of you who have private blogs that I follow, I have been unable to recover the file that had your links in them, so PLEASE resend the invites to your blogs when you have a moment...  (send invites to email address:  thomclan@izoom.net)  The computer problems started weeks ago and just kept getting worse, until we were unable to open anything or even send emails without it locking.  Thanks for your patience and understanding with me while we get it fixed!  Sending love and hugs your way!! 

God bless! <><

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no, Tanya!!! Hope everything with your computer is back to normal soon. Miss your posts!!!

Sherri said...

I agree with the last comment...I hope is back to normal soon. That's sad that people do things like that, and it scares me.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Ugh...this happened to me also after Christmas. It took me awhile to recover my favorite blogs and I still haven't found them all:) Love you!!!!!

Anneli said...

Oh, that stinks! I'll send you an invite when I have a chance but in the meantime, my blog link is: http://annelifaith.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Anneli

Alyson said...

Oh no!! If it's not one thing, it's another, right? Hope it is fixed quickly!

Gretchen said...

So sorry. Hope everything is better now.

Michelle said...

Oh no! That is truly a bad nightmare! I hope y'all have salvaged as much as possible and you will be back soon.